Rack Off® Roof Gutter Brush is a twist wire brush to prevent leaves, dirt and plant matter from getting into your guttering. Easy to install, Gutter Brush comes in lengths of 1 metre that are placed in your roof gutter. Gutter Brush can be placed end to end, can be bent to go around the corners of your roof guttering to provide continuous gutter protection. Great for blocking open gaps in your roof-line, and placing under Solar Panels to keep out pests.
- Galvanised steel twisted wire
- Fire Retardant Polypropylene fibre
- Fire rated fibre and UV resistant
- Australian Made Campaign licenced
Why use Rack Off® Gutter Brush?
- Prevents build-up of leaves, dirt, debris, and other obstructions
- Still allows free water flow into your gutters
- Acts as a deterrent to birds, mice, rats and other pests from nesting and invading your ceiling space
- Easy to DIY install
- Helps to maintain your guttering and reduce the onset of rusting from leaf matter building up in your gutter.
- Easy to clean – simply lift out, shake or hose off and re-use
- Great for your home, garage, shed or warehouse
- 110mm diameter
- 125mm diameter
- NEW 150mm and 175mm diameter – great for under the lip of your Solar Panels to keep out pests
- Other sizes available as a custom order.
- Flat Rate Freight for shipping throughout Australia
WARNING: When bushfires are imminent, remove Gutter Brush. Block drainpipes and fill gutters with water as recommended by Fire Authorities.
|No of Units||Singles x 6||Singles x 12||Half Box||Full Box|
|Dimensions||104 x 21 x 21cm 2kg||104 x 43 x 21cm 4kg||104 x 37 x 37cm, 8kg||104 x 52 x 52cm, 12kg|