- Excellent for replacing and/or repairing fireplace bricks, building or repairing firepits and pizza ovens and providing a protective covering to materials
- 4kg = 1 average house brick
- Ready to use mortar.
- Suitable for interior or exterior
- Air dries in 24 hours
- Heat resistant to 1000 degrees C
- Sandstone colour
How to use our heat resistant firebrick mix
- Empty whole contents of tub into plastic bucket.
- Add water slowly, mixing with a trowel until a dry crumbly paste is obtained.
- Add more water slowly until mix is a pliable ball.
- On a clean flat surface mould to the size & shape brick required. Trim with a knife if necessary.
- Clean area to be filled removing any loose material and dust. Then wet the area with water.
- Place brick in firmly to take up vacant space.
- Air dry for 24 hours. Then heat set with a small gentle fire. Your unit is then ready for normal use.