Wheel Whiskers ® is a continuous length Brush Strip in a range of Profiles that can be cut to length, or made to order, for your application. Custom designed by Busy Bee Brushware.Download Wheel Whiskers Profile PDF
What is it made of?
The brush back is a sturdy HDPE filled with tough Polypropylene fibre. The diameter/thickness of the fibre varies dependent on the brush trim length.
What is it used for?
- Spray Suppressant on Trucks, Trailers and Buses
- Long lengths available for Tri-Axle Trailers
- Conveyor belt skirting
- Bottling conveyors, to softly control the flow and direction of the bottles
- Manufacturing applications
- Door Seals to keep out dust and vermin
- Cold Room doors to seal and maintain temperature
- Computer room cabling protection
Wheel Whiskers ® can be fitted using Aluminium Clips (H or F Clips), or for straight applications you can use our Strip Brush Holders in a variety of Profiles. Our Flexi Brush Strip options have a larger backing which means you can screw or rivet straight into the backing.
Wheel Whiskers ® are sold in increments of 1 metre. Please note in your Special Instructions whether you wish to have separate increments or continuous length.