GARAGE DOOR STRIP BRUSH – TOP SEAL
Keep the elements out of your Residential Garage, with our Australian Made Strip Brush and Garage Door Seals. Manufactured and stocked in Australia. Suitable for your Garage Roller Door, Sectional or Panel Door.
Suitable to help protect from dust, leaves, draughts, birds and insects. Helps to keep your garage, home workshop or mancave cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
2 options available:
Option A45 – 45 degree Holder – For mounting under the Lintel (or frame), with the bristle just touching the Garage Door when closed. Can be mounted with the bristle angled upward or downward depending on the movement of your garage door.
Option B25 – 25 degree Holder – (SUITABLE FOR GARAGE ROLLER DOORS ONLY) For mounting directly to the outside of the Garage Door. Fit onto the outer corrugation so that the channel and Brush Strip sits neatly into an inner corrugation. The Brush Strip rolls up neatly with the Roller Door. Unfolds when the Roller Door closes and the bristle settles behind the Lintel to create the seal.
Single Garage Kit –
Our Kit covers garage doors up to 3000mm wide.
Option S50 – Covers up to a 50mm gap
Option S75 – Covers up to a 75mm gap
Option S100 – Covers up to a 100mm gap
- 1 x 3000mm Anodized Aluminium Holder with 45-degree or 25-degree profile
- 1 x 3000mm Nylon66 Strip Brush in 4mm ZincSeal backing with 50mm, 75mm or 100mm Nylon Bristle Length
- Fixings – 7 x Steel Screws plus 7 x Masonry Screws
Double Garage Kit –
Our Kit covers garage doors up to 6000mm wide.
Option D50 – Covers up to a 50mm gap
Option D75 – Covers up to a 75mm gap
Option D100 – Covers up to a 100mm gap
- 2 x 3000mm Anodized Aluminium Holder with 45-degree or 25-degree profile
- 2 x 3000mm Nylon66 Strip Brush in 4mm ZincSeal backing with 50mm, 75mm or 100mm Brush Length
- Fixings – 15 x Steel Screws plus 15 x Masonry Screws
- Designed and made in Australia, and has the seal of the Australian Made Campaign licence
- Larger 4mm backing thickness which provides a fuller and dense coverage
- Easy to install to your Garage Door to stop birds, dust, leaves and insects flying in over the top of the Roller Door
- Anodized Aluminium Holders can be painted with an Etch Primer and Colorbond colours to match your Garage Door
- Can be mounted using Steel Screws or Rivets
- If there are corrugations in your Roller Door, the bristle needs to touch the door to create the seal
- Check that the brush mounting will not impact the mechanism of the Garage Door
- If unsure, talk to your local Garage Door maintenance professional, or your Building Construction Consultant
- Heavy duty packaging to handle shipping to all parts of Australia
See our other product listings. We have Kits available for Sectional and Panel Lift Doors (Type “Sectional” in our Search Box), or you can mix and match with our “Choose your options” product listing (type “4mm” in our Search Box). Sample Kits are available to purchase so you can “try before you buy”
We have a full range of Aluminium Holders and Fire Retardant Brush Strips suitable for most domestic Garage doors, including Roller Doors, Panel Doors, Tilt Doors and Sectional Doors. Suitable for top and bottom seal, and side seals.
Also available in 9mm backing thickness for larger or more Industrial applications. Refer to our Product Brochure for Brush and Holder sizes.Sample Pack Choose Your Options Industrial Strip Brush Sectional and Panel Door Kit
Australia Post Shipping Is NOT available for lengths above 1 metre. Australia-Wide Flat Rate shipping available.
Please supply a physical address and contact number as our couriers cannot deliver to a PO Box. Please also specify any special instructions for our Courier, eg. leave at side door if not at home. Thank you.