Great For Grooming Your Turf
Golf greens, fairways, bowling greens,synthetic bowling greens, cricket pitches, grass tennis courts, En Tout Cas tennis courts, synthetic grass tennis courts
- .070″ Polyester Fibre with a Recycled HDPE back (25mm x 65mm)
- 100mm 125mm and 150mm Trim Available
1 metre lengths online onlyPlease contact us for custom sizes
Tennis Court Broom
Why Invest In A Tennis Court Broom?
Despite its name, the tennis court broom has applications on a massive range of surfaces. Here are a few reasons to invest in a tennis court brush. Since 1978, Busy Bee Brushware has been manufacturing and selling premium-quality industrial brushes to homeowners and commercial businesses. Throughout that time, we’ve had the opportunity to sell a great many tennis court drag brushes, so we’ve learned a lot about this handy tool. Here are a few reasons to invest in a tennis court broom.
The Many Uses of A Tennis Court Broom
Tennis court brooms are fantastic for maintaining a range of real and synthetic turf surfaces. You can use a tennis court brush for grooming:
- Golf greens
- Bowling greens (both synthetic and grass)
- Cricket pitches
- Tennis courts (grass, en tout cas, and synthetic)
How to Properly Care For Grass Surfaces
Whether it’s a tennis court, a golf green, or bowling greens, care for grass surfaces is relatively universal. The grass turf in all these instances needs careful maintenance for optimum performance, safety, and appearance. Here are a few tips to properly care for your grass surfaces.
- Keep the grass 6-8mm. You’ll want to keep the grass very short when maintaining it for sport. You’ll need to mow it every 2-3 days.
- Brush the grass before mowing. Brushing the grass will prevent the grass and weeds from lying flat, forcing them to sit up straighter. Grooming with a tennis court broom allows you to mow more evenly and ensure that the lawn is the desired length.
- Fertilise it regularly. Grass surfaces need to stay green, as dead or brown turf can be a slip hazard. Fertilisation will keep the grass healthy.
- Water after every use. Water is essential for maintaining healthy growth, so water your surface after every use.
- Scarify the lawn annually. This will help prevent compaction and will result in lusher, fuller grounds.
- Make sure to aerate in winter. Aerating the lawn aids in drainage and encourages deep rooting, which will improve the longevity of your grass.
How to Properly Care For Synthetic Surfaces
Synthetic turf is inherently easier to maintain, which is why it has slowly risen in popularity over the years. While it doesn’t require water to grow or fertilisation, there are still steps you need to take to make sure your turf looks good.
- Keep it free of debris. Leaves, sticks, and dirt may promote the growth of weeds on your synthetic turf, so you’ll need to keep it clean. You can remove debris with a tennis court brush or a garden vacuum.
- Look out for stains. Synthetic turf stains are relatively simple to remove with household cleaning products. However, the longer you leave them, the harder it becomes to deal with them.
- Brush your grass regularly. Using a tennis court broom, brush your synthetic grass after every use. This prevents the blades from lying flat and allows your turf to wear off more evenly.
What Sets Busy Bee Brushware Apart?
There are a few reasons why Busy Bee Brushware is becoming Australia’s first choice for premium-quality industrial brushes.
- We’re the experts. With over 35 years of experience in designing, manufacturing, and selling industrial brushes, no one knows the industry better than the team at Busy Bee Brushware.
- We’re the fastest at making custom orders. If you need custom tennis court drag brushes, Busy Bee Brushware can have them made and sent to you in no time at all. We strive to deliver a high-quality product with a quick turnaround time.
- We’re Aussie-owned and operated. We’re proud to be an Australian manufacturer of brushes and brooms. We’re a local business with great relationships in the brushware and plastics industries, which allows us to distribute the best quality products in the country.
Why Buy A Tennis Court Broom Through Busy Bee Brushware?
Whether you’re maintaining a single cricket pitch or an 18-hole golf green, Busy Bee Brushware are the specialists are delivering premium-quality tennis court drag brushes. We’re renowned in the industry for our friendliness, our dedication to customer service, and our determination to keep our manufacturing within Australia. If you’re looking for a custom-made tennis court brush, contact us directly, and we’ll send you a quote. Otherwise, you can check out our tennis court broom options online today.