- Ideal for fuel stoves and barbeques and installing fibreglass rope, filling holes, cracks or sealing flues.
- Ensures smoke and gas tight joints.
- Pre-mixed – ready to use
- Air dries in 24 hours
- Heat resistant to 1400 degrees C
- Black in colour
Available in 500gm and 1kg plastic tub
How to use FireWise Black Patch Stove Putty
- Clean the area to be filled/fixed removing any loose material & rust.
- Mix Black Patch Stove Putty thoroughly until even consistency is reached.
- Apply with putty knife or suitable tool.
- Allow 24 hours to dry.
- Keep lid tightly closed & store away from heat when not in use.