PLEASE NOTE – New Legislation has been released relating to AS 3959-2018 Construction of buildings in bushfire-prone areas – we are currently reviewing the compliance of our Fire Retardant Strip Brush for homes in BAL rated zones. At this stage our Fire Retardant Strip complies with all BAL ratings and their requirements within AS3959:2009. More to come…..
Protect your home from bush fire Ember Attack with our Fire Retardant Garage Brush Seals. Complies with AS 3959-2009 for BAL – Bush fire attack levels 12.5, 19, 29, 40, FZ.
Our Fire Retardant Nylon bristle has been tested to ISO Standard 1210 and is rated at classification VO.
Easy to install to your Garage Door to seal up gaps to 2mm as per AS 3959-2018 Construction of buildings in bushfire-prone areas.
Our range of Aluminium Holders and Fire Retardant Brush Strips are suitable for most domestic Garage doors, including Roller Doors, Panel Doors, Tilt Doors and Sectional Doors. Suitable for top and bottom seal, and side seals.
- Purchase our 4mm Strip Brush Sample Pack to “Try before you Buy” and obtain your discount COUPON CODE
- Click here for our 4mm Strip Brush Sample Pack
- Choose your Aluminium Holder
- Choose your Strip Brush Bristle Length
- Measure twice
- Order your Fire Retardant Garage Brush Seals and add your Discount Coupon in the Shopping Cart
- DIY install or arrange for a local maintenance professional to install