Rack Off® Gutter Brush is a twist wire brush in lengths of 1 metre that are placed in your roof gutter to prevent leaves, dirt and plant matter from getting into your guttering. Easy to install, Gutter Brush can be placed end to end, can be bent to go around the corners of your guttering to provide continuous gutter protection. Great for blocking open gaps in your roofline.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE AS A PICK UP FROM STORE ITEM. Contact Us TO DISCUSS VOLUME DISCOUNT AND FREIGHT OPTIONS.
- Galvanised steel twisted wire
- Fire Retardant Polypropylene fibre
- Fire rated fibre and UV resistant
- Complies with the requirements of the BAL (Bushfire Attack Levels) rating in accordance with Australian Standard AS 3959-2009.
- Australian Made and owned
Why use Rack Off® Gutter Brush?
- Prevents build-up of leaves, dirt, debris, and other obstructions
- Still allows free water flow into your gutters
- Acts as a deterrent to birds, mice, rats and other pests from nesting and invading your ceiling space
- Easy to DIY install
- Helps to maintain your guttering and reduce the onset of rusting from leaf matter building up in your gutter.
- Easy to clean – simply lift out, shake or hose off and re-use
- Great for your home, garage, shed or warehouse
- 125mm diameter
- 110mm diameter
- Other sizes available on request
- Box price available on request – CHEAPER BY THE BOX – plus save on freight – Contact Us DIRECT FOR SPECIAL FREIGHT PRICES