Rack Off® Gutter Brush is a twist wire brush in lengths of 1 metre that are placed in your roof gutter to prevent leaves, dirt and plant matter from getting into your guttering. Easy to install, Gutter Brush can be placed end to end, can be bent to go around the corners of your guttering to provide continuous gutter protection. Great for blocking open gaps in your roof-line, and placing under Solar Panels to keep out pests.
- Galvanised steel twisted wire
- Fire Retardant Polypropylene fibre
- Fire rated fibre and UV resistant
- Complies with the requirements of the BAL (Bushfire Attack Levels) rating in accordance with Australian Standard AS 3959-2009.
- Australian Made and owned
Why use Rack Off® Gutter Brush?
- Prevents build-up of leaves, dirt, debris, and other obstructions
- Still allows free water flow into your gutters
- Acts as a deterrent to birds, mice, rats and other pests from nesting and invading your ceiling space
- Easy to DIY install
- Helps to maintain your guttering and reduce the onset of rusting from leaf matter building up in your gutter.
- Easy to clean – simply lift out, shake or hose off and re-use
- Great for your home, garage, shed or warehouse
- 110mm diameter
- 125mm diameter
- NEW 175mm diameter – great for under the lip of your Solar Panels to keep out pests
- Other sizes available as a custom order.
- Flat Rate Freight for shipping throughout Australia
PLEASE Contact Us TO DISCUSS VOLUME DISCOUNT AND FREIGHT OPTIONS.
Why is this product showing as “out of stock”?
This product is in stock, however we do specify that you PLEASE Contact Us TO DISCUSS VOLUME DISCOUNT AND FREIGHT OPTIONS. As the size of the cartons are volumetric we try to work out the best deal for our customers based on number of units required and your shipping location.
So please contact us directly on 03 9768 2865 or email email@example.com with your needs and we would be happy to provide you with a quote.
How does Gutter Brush work?
When you place them into your guttering it can create a barrier so that leaves or other debris will blow off the Gutter Brush and cannot accumulate inside your guttering. Rain can still get through the bristles so that your drainage is not impacted.
How do I install Gutter Brush?
Our Gutter Brush is manufactured in 1 metre lengths for convenience of shipping. You simply lay them end to end inside your gutter. You can bend the brush so that it can go around the corners or your guttering.
Do I still need to clean my gutters?
We recommend that once a year you still clean your gutters. Simply lift out the pieces of Gutter Brush, give them a shake, sweep or hose out the gutter and replace the Gutter Brush. This will remove any smaller build up or dust that may collect under the brush.
How do I use it to keep out birds, mice or possums?
Simply push the gutter brush into any open crevices to deter the bird or animal from getting in. They do not like the strong bristles.
How do I purchase Gutter Brush by the carton?
We can fit 50 units of 110mm dia Gutter Brush into a carton, or 40 units of 125mm dia Gutter Brush into a carton. Our Carton size is 104 x 52 x 52 cm and weighs approx 12-15kgs.
How do I find out about custom size Gutter Brush?
Simply Contact Us for more information.