Rack Off® Gutter Brush is a twist wire brush in lengths of 1 metre that are placed in your roof gutter to prevent leaves, dirt and plant matter from getting into your guttering. Easy to install, Gutter Brush can be placed end to end, can be bent to go around the corners of your guttering to provide continuous gutter protection. Great for blocking open gaps in your roof-line, and placing under Solar Panels to keep out pests.
- Galvanised steel twisted wire
- Fire Retardant Polypropylene fibre
- Fire rated fibre and UV resistant
- Complies with the requirements of the BAL (Bushfire Attack Levels) rating in accordance with Australian Standard AS 3959-2009.
- Australian Made and owned
Why use Rack Off® Gutter Brush?
- Prevents build-up of leaves, dirt, debris, and other obstructions
- Still allows free water flow into your gutters
- Acts as a deterrent to birds, mice, rats and other pests from nesting and invading your ceiling space
- Easy to DIY install
- Helps to maintain your guttering and reduce the onset of rusting from leaf matter building up in your gutter.
- Easy to clean – simply lift out, shake or hose off and re-use
- Great for your home, garage, shed or warehouse
- 110mm diameter
- 125mm diameter
- NEW 150mm and 175mm diameter – great for under the lip of your Solar Panels to keep out pests
- Other sizes available as a custom order.
- Flat Rate Freight for shipping throughout Australia
WARNING: When bushfires are imminent, remove Gutter Brush. Block drainpipes and fill gutters with water as recommended by Fire Authorities.
PLEASE Contact Us TO DISCUSS VOLUME DISCOUNT AND FREIGHT OPTIONS.
How does Gutter Brush work?
When you place them into your guttering it can create a barrier so that leaves or other debris will blow off the Gutter Brush and cannot accumulate inside your guttering. Rain can still get through the bristles so that your drainage is not impacted.
How do I install Gutter Brush?
Our Gutter Brush is manufactured in 1 metre lengths for convenience of shipping. You simply lay them end to end inside your gutter. You can bend the brush so that it can go around the corners or your guttering.
Do I still need to clean my gutters?
We recommend that once a year you still clean your gutters. Simply lift out the pieces of Gutter Brush, give them a shake, sweep or hose out the gutter and replace the Gutter Brush. This will remove any smaller build up or dust that may collect under the brush.
How do I use it to keep out birds, mice or possums?
Simply push the gutter brush into any open crevices to deter the bird or animal from getting in. They do not like the strong bristles.
How do I purchase Gutter Brush by the carton?
|NO OF UNITS
||104 X 37 X 37CM, 8KG
||104 X 52 X 52CM, 13KG
I need a lot of Rack Off° Gutter Brush. What is the best way to purchase this?
Take advantage of our Full and Half Boxes of Gutter Brush, with a discounted price built in.
How do I find out about custom size Gutter Brush?
Simply Contact Us for more information.
The bristles are bent out of shape, is there anything I can do to fix this?
If your bristles have lost their shape over time or during transport, run hot water (not boiling) over the bristles to return their memory.
Why is the freight so expensive for this product?
Rack Off ® Gutter Brush does not weigh much, but they take up a lot of room in a carton, which drastically increases our freight costs.
We offer flat-rate freight to ship this around Australia, so it doesn’t become inaccessible to our regional customers.