- Shower recess and tiles; Spray on, leave for 10 minutes to kill mould
- Toilets; Spray around bowl rim and into the water to kill germs, and
remove stains and odours.
- Waste pipes, grease traps, and drains: Squirt in, leave for 10 minutes,
rinse to remove grease, dirt and smells.
- Surgeries: Especially suitable to kill germs.
- Bathroom floors, work surfaces: For use as a cleaner, dilute 35:1 with
water and wash surfaces , thoroughly disinfect, and then wash down
- Nappies: To eliminate stains from nappies, remove solid matter,
soak overnight in a solution of 75:1 (60ml/bucket of water) and then
FIRST AID DIRECTIONS:
If swallowed DO NOT induce vomiting, give a glass of water and seek
medical advice. If skin contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing
and wash skin thoroughly. If in eyes, hold eyes open and flood with
water for at least 15 minutes and see a doctor.
Cannot be sent through Aus Post
Either pickup from store or Flat rate Courier