- Perfect for heat-exposed metal that’s rusting or needing a new coat.
- Restores that brand new, satin black finish to stoves, flues and BBQs
- Heat resistant to 500 degrees C
- Can be applied without primer.
- Easy application
- Colour – Low Sheen Black
Available in 250ml and 500ml
PLEASE NOTE THIS ITEM CANNOT BE POSTED OR SHIPPED AS THEY ARE CLASSIFIED AS DANGEROUS GOODS. PICK UP FROM STORE ONLY.
How to use our Hi-T Pot-Belly Stove Paint
- All surfaces must be thoroughly cleaned of loose dirt, grease and oil by swabbing with mineral turpentine.
- Remove all rust, mill scale, loose and flaking paint with wet & dry sandpaper and new smooth metal surfaces must be rubbed back to assist adhesion.
- Stir tin for one minute before applying with a paint brush.
- Do not apply when ambient temperature is below 15c.