- Perfect for heat-exposed metal that’s rusting or needing a new coat.
- Restores that brand new, satin black finish to stoves, flues and BBQs
- Heat resistant to 500 degrees C
- Can be applied without primer.
- Easy application
- Colour – Low Sheen Black
Available in 250ml and 500ml and 4 litre Tins
PLEASE NOTE THIS ITEM CANNOT BE POSTED OR SHIPPED AS THEY ARE CLASSIFIED AS DANGEROUS GOODS. PICK UP FROM STORE ONLY.
How to use our Hi-T Pot-Belly Stove Paint
- All surfaces must be thoroughly cleaned of loose dirt, grease and oil by swabbing with mineral turpentine.
- Remove all rust, mill scale, loose and flaking paint with wet & dry sandpaper and new smooth metal surfaces must be rubbed back to assist adhesion.
- Stir tin for one minute before applying with a paint brush.
- Do not apply when ambient temperature is below 15c.