Flexi Brush Strip® and Wheel Whiskers® are a custom designed Brushware product trade-marked by Busy Bee Brushware Pty Ltd. It is a continuous length Brush Strip in a range of Profiles that can be cut to length, or made to order, for your application.
What is it made of?
The brush back is a sturdy HDPE filled with tough Polypropylene fibre. The diameter/thickness of the fibre varies dependent on the brush trim length.
Available in continuous lengths of up to 50 meters.
What is it used for?
- Spray Suppressant on Trucks, Trailers and Buses
- Long lengths available for Tri-Axle Trailers
- Conveyor belt skirting
- Bottling conveyors, to softly control the flow and direction of the bottles
- Manufacturing applications
- Door Seals to keep out dust and vermin
- Cold Room doors to seal and maintain temperature
- Computer room cabling protection
Our Flexi Strip Brush has a larger backing which means you can screw or rivet straight into the backing.Download Flexi Strip Brush PDF
Australia Post Shipping Is NOT available for lengths above 1m. Flat rate courier shipping only.
Please supply a physical address and contact number as our couriers cannot deliver to a PO Box. Please also specify any special instructions for our Courier, eg. leave at side door if not at home. Thank you.
Flexi Brush Strip® are sold in increments of 1 metre. Please note in your Special Instructions whether you wish to have separate increments or continuous length.