- Formulated to restore that brand new, black satin finish.
- Provides ongoing protection against flaking, rusting and pitting.
- Heat resistant to 500 degrees C.
- Quick and easy to apply.
Black Beauty Cast Iron Stove Polish not only prevents flaking, rusting and pitting of cast iron stoves, it can be used to restore the beauty of unpainted and old cast iron stoves. Formulated to restore that new, black satin finish, Black Beauty Cast Iron Stove Polish is a high quality black stove polish which is heat resistant up to 500° C. The non hazardous formula is quick and safe to use.
Available in 200ml bottle
How to use our Black Beauty Cast Iron Stove Polish
- Clean loose dirt, rust and soot from the stove with a stiff brush.
- Rub Cast Iron Stove Polish well into cold stove. Ensure an even coverage and remove any excess.
- Immediately heat stove to harden polish. (Smoke may appear).
- Polish well with an old cloth until stove is shiny.
Does Cast Iron Stove Polish contain Graphite?
Can the Stove Polish be used on a pot belly stove that has previously been painted with black high temperature paint?
It is best to either choose paint or polish and stick with that indefinitely.