Why use Boiler Tube Brushes?
Dirty tubes can reduce efficiency. Our wire Boiler Tube Brushes are designed for aggressive internal cleaning of tubes and holes. Great for general cleaning and removal of rust and scale. Great for carbon removal, cleaning and deburring internal keyways and grooves. Quality JOSCO brand.
- Made from 30 gauge steel wire
- Single Spiral (ask us about Double spiral)
- 140mm brush head length
- Threaded End with 1/2 inch BSW fitting.
- Suitable for power tools and drill presses at slow speed or as a hand tool
Choosing the right brush?
Generally, it is best to match the brush to your application. The Steel Boiler Tube brush should be used for ferrous metal tubes. We also have a range of brass and nylon tube brushes, plus we can custom manufacture a brush to suit your needs. Small run production is our specialty.
Please Contact us today to discuss your particular application.
- 22mm diameter
Spend $100 on our Tube Brush Range to get 10% discount off your Purchase (exc freight).
Enter the code TUBEBRUSH in your Shopping Cart
Industrial Brush Suppliers
Picking the Right Brush: Tips from Your Local Industrial Brush Suppliers
As designers, manufacturers, and industrial brush suppliers, the team at Busy Bee Brushware know better than anyone how overwhelming choosing the right brush can be. Whether you’re using it for cleaning, manufacturing, or construction, your job calls for a specific kind of industrial brushware. With 35 years of experience as industrial brush manufacturers, Busy Bee Brushware has learned a thing or two about selecting the ideal industrial brushes for your job. Here are a few tips on choosing the perfect brush for your project.
Choosing the Right Size
Our industrial brushes come in all shapes and sizes, so you must understand how big you need your brush to be. If you need a particular custom length, Busy Bee Brushware is your go-to brush supplier. We specialise in providing premium-quality custom orders delivered to you in no time at all. When thinking about your brush, make sure to consider;
- Length. If you’re buying a tube brush, the length encompasses the head of the brush down to the end of the handle. If you’re purchasing an industrial brush strip, it will mean the length of the brush itself.
- Diameter/width. Depending on your application, you may require a tube brush, industrial roller brushes, or spray suppressant strips. Each of these brushes has a specific width or diameter that will affect the application of the brushes.
- Shape. Are you after a cylindrical brush? Or perhaps a round brush? The body of your industrial brushes will all depend upon their intended use, so make sure you know what your job requires.
- Attachments. Some brushes will be simple, handheld designs using wooden, plastic, or metal handles. Other times, however, the brush is designed to be attached to a machine, vehicle, or door. You need to ensure the attachments you have are appropriate for the brush’s intended use.
Choosing the Right Bristles
Some brush bristles are gentler than others, so pick your bristles based on the job for which you need industrial brushes. Busy Bee Brushware, your local industrial brush suppliers, have a vast range of bristle types available, so you’re spoilt for choice.
- Metal brushes: Brass, steel, and copper are all included under metal brushes. These brushes are for scouring or burnishing.
- Synthetic brushes: Normally used in household and commercial cleaning, synthetic brushes are often made from plastics, nylon, or polypropylene.
- Natural fibre brushes: Organic fibre brushes are typically for the cleaning of very sensitive areas, such as computer towers and electrical parts. They’re often made of horsehair, bamboo, or other organic materials. (please remove bamboo, add Tampico and add baffine)
Choosing the Right Functionality
Industrial brushes are surprisingly versatile, so if you let the team at Busy Bee Brushware know what you’re trying to accomplish, we’ll be able to help you find the ideal brush. We have brushes to cater for a massive range of jobs, including:
- Metal finishing
- Defusing (not why this is included)
- Attachment to conveyor belts
Why Select Busy Bee Brushware As Your Industrial Brush Suppliers?
Busy Bee Brushware has been one of Australia’s favourite local industrial brush manufacturers since 1978. We understand your projects are important, so we strive to deliver the highest-quality product as quickly as possible. We’re renowned for providing the fastest turnarounds on custom orders, and our clients always know that when they order from Busy Bee Brushware, they’re investing in locally manufactured products. If you’re after premium-quality industrial brushes, you’ve come to the right place. Check out our extensive range online today.
Wire Tube Brush
The Do’s And Don’ts of Wire Tube Brushes
Busy Bee Brushware has been supplying wire tube brushes to homeowners and businesses around Australia for over 35 years. In that time, we’ve learned a lot about the versatility of the wire tube brush, and we’ve become specialists in the design, manufacture, and sales of the handy little brushes. That’s why we decided to develop a handy little guide to help you select the best wire tube brush for you.
The Uses of Wire Tube Brushes
We make wire brushes from a variety of metals, including steel, brass, tin, copper, and bronze. Here are a few handy applications of wire brushes.
- Steel wire: These brushes tend to be quite aggressive and are ideal for heavy-duty brushing applications. Busy Bee Brushware recommends steel wire tube brushes if you need to do any deburring or cutting. Stainless steel is a popular choice in Australia, as the metal fair pretty well in our temperamental weather conditions.
- Brass wire: Brass is a bit gentler than steel, but is still great for industrial applications. They’re perfect for cleaning, applying satin finishes, and reducing static. Brass wire tube brushes are popular because they are corrosion-resistant.
- Tin wire: People typically purchase tin wire brushes for deburring and decarbonising applications. (this one needs to be stainless steel wire)
When to Avoid Using Wire Brushes
It’s important to remember that a wire tube brush is an abrasive brush. They are designed for cutting, cleaning, deburring, grinding, and finishing, so there are quite a few instances in which you should avoid using a wire brush.
- If you’re not wearing PPE. Wire brushes can be sharp, so gloves and other appropriate PPE should be worn when handling them. Even if wire tube brushes aren’t being used to cut or grind, like in the case of a bristle gutter guard, gloves should still be worn to prevent injury or accident. (could put in wire scratch guard)
- If you’re working with delicate materials. Depending on the metal, wire brushes have the potential to scratch or damage the material’s surface. Steer clear of glass, ceramics, and tile with most wire brushes.
A Brief History on Busy Bee Brushware
Busy Bee Brushware has a long history within Australia as a local, reliable, family-owned business. We opened our doors for the first time in 1978 intending to provide Aussies businesses with access to Australian-made and manufactured industrial brushes. Over 35 years later and we’re still going strong. We have great connections with businesses in the brushware and plastics industries, so we’re able to deliver premium-quality products Australia-wide. We’re 100% committed to providing our customers with incredible value for money, high-quality customer service, and a great product. We’ve been a local name in Australia for decades, and we don’t plan on going anywhere. We hope to be providing Australian homeowners and commercial businesses with brass wire brushes and industrial brooms for another 35 years yet.
Why Choose Busy Bee Brushware When You Need To Buy Wire Tube Brushes
At Busy Bee Brushware, we’re the experts at putting together premium-quality customer orders and having them delivered to our customers in no time. No matter how big or small, we understand that your project is essential, so we strive to get Aussie home- and business owners their orders safely and efficiently. If you’re in the market for a tube wire brush, make sure to check out Busy Bee Brushware’s massive range of versatile products online today.