GARAGE ROLLER DOOR – STRIP BRUSH TOP SEAL
Help protect your home from bush fire Ember Attack with our Fire Retardant Garage Door Brush Seals. Complies with Australian Standard 3959-2009 for all BAL – Bush Fire Attack Levels 12.5 up to FZ.Download Our Strip Brush & Door Seals Brochure Click here for our Frequently Asked Questions
2 options available:
Option A45 – 45 degree Holder – For mounting under the Lintel (or frame), with the bristle just touching the Garage Door when closed. Can be mounted with the bristle angled upward or downward depending on the movement of your garage door.
Option B25 – 25 degree Holder – For mounting directly to the outside of the Garage Door. Fit into the corrugation so that the Brush Strip rolls up neatly with the Roller Door. Unfolds when the Roller Door closes and the bristle settles behind the Lintel to create the seal.
Single Garage Kit –
Our Kit covers garage doors up to 3000mm wide.
Option S50 – Covers up to a 50mm gap
Option S75 – Covers up to a 75mm gap
- 1 x 3000mm Anodized Aluminium Holder with 45-degree or 25-degree profile
- 1 x 3000mm Fire Retardant Strip Brush in 4mm ZincSeal backing with 50mm or 75mm Nylon Brush Length
- Fixings – 7 x Steel Screws plus 7 x Masonry Screws
Double Garage Kit –
Our Kit covers garage doors up to 6000mm wide.
Option D50 – Covers up to a 50mm gap
Option D75 – Covers up to a 75mm gap
- 2 x 3000mm Anodized Aluminium Holder with 45-degree or 25-degree profile
- 2 x 3000mm Fire Retardant Strip Brush in 4mm ZincSeal backing with 50mm or 75mm Brush Length
- Fixings – 15 x Steel Screws plus 15 x Masonry Screws
- Designed and made in Australia, and has the seal of the Australian Made Campaign licence
- Larger 4mm backing thickness which provides a full and dense coverage
- Easy to install to your Garage Door to stop embers flying in over the top of the Roller Door
- Suitable for BAL levels BAL12.5, BAL19, BAL29, BAL40, & FZ (under review)
- Our Fire Retardant Nylon bristle has been tested to ISO Standard 1210
- Rated at classification VO, which means that the material will self-extinguish within 10 seconds of removal of a flame and may not drip flaming particles
- Has a melting point up to approx. 220 degrees Celsius.
- Helps to stop Embers getting inside your garage door and igniting materials inside your garage or shed
- Keeps out dust, dirt and drafts, leaves and insects
- Anodized Aluminium Holders can be painted with an Etch Primer and Colorbond colours to match your Garage Door
- Can be mounted using Steel Screws or Rivets
- Seal to within 2mm to meet the BCA (Building Code of Australia) requirements
- If there are corrugations in your Roller Door, the bristle needs to touch the door to create the seal
- Check that the brush mounting will not impact the mechanism of the Garage Door
- If unsure, talk to your local Garage Door maintenance professional, or your Building Construction Consultant
- Heavy duty packaging to handle shipping to all parts of Australia
See our other product listings. We have Kits available for Sectional and Panel Lift Doors (Type “Sectional” in our Search Box), or you can mix and match with our “Choose your options” product listing (type “4mm” in our Search Box). Sample Kits are available to purchase so you can “try before you buy”
We have a full range of Aluminium Holders and Fire Retardant Brush Strips suitable for most domestic Garage doors, including Roller Doors, Panel Doors, Tilt Doors and Sectional Doors. Suitable for top and bottom seal, and side seals.
Also available in 9mm backing thickness for larger or more Industrial applications. Refer to our Product Brochure for Brush and Holder sizes.Sample Pack Choose Your Options Industrial Strip Brush Sectional and Panel Door Kit
Australia Post Shipping Is NOT available for lengths above 1 metre. Australia-Wide Flat Rate shipping available.
Please supply a physical address and contact number as our couriers cannot deliver to a PO Box. Please also specify any special instructions for our Courier, eg. leave at side door if not at home. Thank you.