Product DescriptionDownload Our Strip Brush & Door Seals Brochure
Our versatile Strip Brush system which suits many applications
- Draft seal
- Weather seal
- Draft seal
- Ember seal
- Pest, vermin and bird seal
- Garage Door Seals
- Truck body dust and water spray suppressant
- Computer room cable management
- Industrial machinery
- Conveyor cleaning
Our 4mm Strip Brush and Door Seals Set is ideal for stopping drafts, dust and pests from getting into your Home, Shed, Garage, Office or Factory.
Easy to install as a DIY project, or you can contact your local garage door service company or handyman contractor to fit for you.
The Brush comes in a range of bristle lengths, 13mm, 19mm, 25mm, 38mm, 50mm, 75mm and 100mm. Also available with an Aluminium Holder in 4 profiles, h-Small Track, f Track, 45 degree Track and h-Long Track.
Australia Post Shipping Is NOT available for lengths above 1m. Flat rate shipping only.
Please supply a physical address and contact number as our couriers cannot deliver to a PO Box. Please also specify any special instructions for our Courier, eg. leave at side door if not at home. Thank you.
Garage Roller Door Seal
Garage Roller Door Seals: Why You Need One
If you have a garage door, you’re going to need a garage roller door seal. Particularly if you want to ensure everything within your garage remains safe, secure, and undamaged. Busy Bee Brushware has been designing, manufacturing, and selling industrial brushes for over 35 years. We’ve seen so many of our customers come to us for garage door seals after believing the door itself would be enough to protect their garage. Here are a few reasons you might want to look into a garage roller door seal.
Common Misconceptions About Garage Doors
Garage doors are such a general feature of our everyday lives that we don’t often think about our thoughts and preconceived beliefs about them. These are a couple of garage door myths and misconceptions Busy Bee Brushware have come across over the years.
- “My garage door will protect my possessions,” While it may help protect them from theft, a simple roller door won’t protect your things from pests, dust, or water damage. Where there is a gap, there is an opportunity for unwanted pests or mess to enter your garage.
- “Garage doors require no maintenance,” It’s simply not true. Like any other appliance or electronic device, roller doors require regular maintenance. Depending on the brand, you should have your door checked over every 1-2 years. Additionally, you’ll need to have your garage door seals replaced now and then. While Busy Bee Brushware’s garage roller door seal is durable, it won’t last forever. When the bristles start to give way, it’s time to replace it.
- “My garage door provides insulation,” This is only partly correct. Your garage door will provide some insulation; it won’t keep heat or cold in your garage. If you need your garage to be at a specific temperature, you’ll want to invest in a good-quality garage roller door seal.
Reasons to Invest In a Garage Roller Door Seal
There are several benefits to installing a high-quality garage roller door seal. Busy Bee Brushware’s garage door seals can:
- Provide weather protection. We all know how incredibly unpredictable Australian weather can be, and our summer storms can often result in flash flooding and water damage. A high-quality garage roller door seal will keep the water out of your garage, thereby protecting your valuable possessions.
- Keep your garage clean. With windy days comes dust and debris. No matter how small the gap in your garage door, the wind will bring in dust and dirt to settle on your car, your tools, and all your possessions. Invest in garage door seals to keep your garage cleaner for longer.
- Stop pests from entering. If it’s raining outside, the cockroaches, spiders, rodents, and other creepy crawlies will be looking for a lovely dry retreat. If you leave your garage unsealed, they’ll see it as a great place to call home, meaning you’ll have to pay for pest control to sort out the issue. A garage roller door seal is ideal for keeping the bugs at bay.
How to Install Your Garage Roller Door Seal
Busy Bee Brushware’s garage door seals are pretty easy to install if you follow our installation guide! If you’re unsure or hesitant about fitting the product yourself, however, have a chat with us, and we’ll recommend a local contractor to take care of it for you.
- Step 1: Measure your door.
- Step 2: Use a saw to cut the aluminium holder.
- Step 3: Use small bolt cutters to cut the brush. Crimp the ends of the brush to secure the bristles.
- Step 4: Pre-drill holes in the aluminium without drilling into the brush backing.
- Step 5: Insert the strip brush into a holder before fitting it. Crimp the ends to hold them together.
- Step 6: Ensure the ends of the bristles touch the floor/door but don’t bend. Bent bristles or gaps won’t create a seal.
- Step 7: Clamp the bristles into place while screwing it into place.
- Step 8: If you have any gaps, consider purchasing a 45-degree holder.
When You Need Garage Door Seals, Contact Busy Bee Brushware
Since 1978 Busy Bee Brushware have been supplying Australian homeowners and businesses with premium-quality industrial brushes and brooms. We’re renowned in the industry for our quick turnarounds on custom jobs. We understand your project is essential, so we strive to deliver the best quality product as quickly as possible. Busy Bee Brushware is an Aussie-owned and operated company, and we’re determined to keep our manufacturing processes within Australia. When you support our business, you’re investing in local products made by us and our contacts in the Australian brushware and plastics industries. If you’re after a garage roller door seal, have a browse through our online store today. If you can’t find what you’re after, simply contact us directly, and we’ll organise a custom order to suit your needs.